King Power Mahanakhon unveiled Bangkok highest 360-degree observation deck over the roofs of the metropolis with the Mahanakhon SkyWalk, which also includes a spectacular roof bar. Visitors should rush to enjoy the spectacular panoramas as a special price is offered until the end of January.
Thailand’s highest 360-degree observation deck and rooftop bar at 314 meters high opened on November 16 to the public in one of Bangkok most striking building, the King Power Mahanakhon Tower -also nicknamed the ‘Pixel building’ as it is made of thousands of mirror glasses evocating pixels.
The Mahanakhon SkyWalk offers since sweeping panoramic views all across the city from Thailand’s tallest building. The new premium attraction is located on the 74th, 75th and 78th floor of the King Power Mahanakhon Building, highlights of the indoor and outdoor observation deck include one of the world’s largest glass tray floors, Thailand’s highest Rooftop Bar, and Thailand’s fastest video-themed elevators — which allows visitors to ascend to the 74th floor in 50 seconds.
Located in the heart of Bangkok’s central business district and directly connected to Chong Nonsi BTS station, the attraction is to become a global landmark destination that transforms Thailand’s tourism scene into a truly international force.
Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, CEO of King Power Mahanakhon said, “The launch of Mahanakhon SkyWalk, Thailand’s highest 360-degree Observation Deck and Rooftop Bar sets a new milestone in King Power’s history. As a Thai company, we are extremely proud to create a new landmark in the heart of Bangkok that enhances Thailand’s tourism image as a phenomenal world-class travel destination. The new attraction is the first of its kind in Thailand to offer a completely new experience and impressive perspective on Bangkok’s skyline.
Mahanakhon SkyWalk is being promoted to both Thai and foreign visitors in order to stimulate the nation’s economy and long-term spending while sustainably enhancing its tourism and retail industries. Mahanakhon SkyWalk
-1 Floor: Lobby, main entrance and ticket counter for Mahanakhon SkyWalk. After purchasing tickets, visitors will proceed to the elevator boarding area via a Bangkok-themed digital corridor. Experience Thailand’s fastest elevators and reach the 74th floor in 50 seconds.
– 74 Floor:Indoor Observation Deck. Experience 360-degree panoramic views and learn about Bangkok’s key landmark destinations through interactive screens and an Augmented Reality experience. Send postcards to loved ones from Bangkok’s highest post-box!
– 75 Floor: Mezzanine, Restroom facilities, and Glass elevator boarding area
– 78 Floor: Rooftop area and outdoor observation deck with the following highlights:
- Glass Tray, one of the world’s largest glass tray floors at a height of 310 meters.
- The Peak, Bangkok’s highest viewpoint at 314 meters up from ground level.
- Thailand’s highest rooftop bar with signature drinks and cocktails.
Visitors can enjoy direct BTS Skytrain access to the attraction via Chong Nonsi Station, exit 3. (Conveniently located 3 stations away from Siam BTS Station). The attraction is open daily from 10.00 – 24.00 hrs, with the last admission at 23.00hrs.
Until the end of January, visitors can enjoy a special discount to visit the tower to celebrate its opening. Prices are 30% cheaper and include a complementary upgrade to the rooftop. the ticket is sold at THB765 (US$23) instead of THB1,050 (US$32).
Mahanakhon SkyWalk is part of the “King Power Mahanakhon” project. Set in the heart of Bangkok on Naradhiwas Road, the mixed-use development includes:
- King Power Duty Free and Retail Shops (Floor 1-4) One of Asia Pacific’s leading centers for duty free goods, world-class brand name products, exclusive Mahanakhon SkyWalk souvenirs, international quality Thai products and creations, and an array of lifestyle products.
- King Power Hotel (Floor 1-18) More details are to be announced in the next phase.
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences (Floor 23-73) A total of 209 luxurious freehold residences, ranging from 2-5 bedrooms; from 125 square meters to 844 square meters of space.
- Mahanakhon CUBE provides some of Bangkok’s best dining experiences, with a showcase of leading international restaurants, café and gourmet products including Dean & Deluca’s flagship store, M Krub, and L’Atelier by Michelin star chef, Joël Robuchon.
- Mahanakhon Square with ver 1,000 square meters of available space for exhibitions, performances and events in central Bangkok.